1975 heresys for sale

Frank merchant

I have a set of 1975 heresys  for sale. I bought them on eBay but I didn’t know about the H 700s with the red cloth EV woofers on them ,so after I bought these 1975 herseys I found a set of H700s and I really wanted them And bought them so now I have no use for these 1975 heresies, when I got them from UPS they went right to my storage so they are still in the same box as the guy sent to me ,I will take best offer for them and you Pay shipping,  I will include the original listing link on eBay 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1975-Klipsch-Heresy-Speakers-HWO-/173887243214?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=lPFi0MNmNpol1KzSFtrTbf2RJEw%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc

You can email me at RoofingbyFrankmerchant@Yahoo.com

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Emile said:

Link works fine for me :D  Winning bid $665; shipping $196.61.  Bit high

I found the info I needed.

Heresy 1975

Condition Good, Finish is Walnut Oiled

Location Beaverton, OR

Sold for $665, shipping right at $200

Bought by Frank Merchant 06/01/19

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frank merchant said:

I have a set of 1975 heresys  for sale. I bought them on eBay

OK guys ... pls follow the thread ... Frank bought these on eBay ... now he is reselling them after he bought another set of H700's :D 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Emile said:

OK guys ... pls follow the thread ... Frank bought these on eBay ... now he is reselling them after he bought another set of H700's :D 

Dave raises hand:  I'm the one who is confused.  😕

So the $665 plus $200 was the original Ebay listing that Frank bought, 1975 Heresy?   And those are the ones he is selling, I think to the highest bidder here.

• Haha 1

This is Frank merchant. I am the guy who bought the speakers off eBay. That link to eBay you see was the original listing that I bid the speakers on. I was the highest bidder and I bought them speakers from that original posting. Now I’m going to sell them because I have a set of H 700s and I don’t want these

On 6/27/2019 at 9:28 PM, Frank merchant said:

This is Frank merchant. I am the guy who bought the speakers off eBay. That link to eBay you see was the original listing that I bid the speakers on. I was the highest bidder and I bought them speakers from that original posting. Now I’m going to sell them because I have a set of H 700s and I don’t want these

Heresies normally go here from $300 to $450ish (for a perfect set) on Version 1's.  Heresy V2's aren't that much more.  I recently picked up a pair of 1977 Heresy 1, 'E' export models with laser tags in perfect shape for $380, just to give you an example.

I seriously doubt that you will get anywhere near your purchase price on this site.  It sounds like the only option is for you to put them back on eBay.  I hope you kept the boxes that were used to ship them. 

People here won't want to insult you by offering what is a realistic price in this neighborhood.

• Thanks 1

On 6/27/2019 at 6:08 PM, CECAA850 said:

Looks like they're sold.

6 hours ago, Oicu812 said:

Heresies normally go here from $300 to $450ish (for a perfect set) on Version 1's.  Heresy V2's aren't that much more.  I recently picked up a pair of 1977 Heresy 1, 'E' export models with laser tags in perfect shape for $380, just to give you an example.

I seriously doubt that you will get anywhere near your purchase price on this site.  It sounds like the only option is for you to put them back on eBay.  I hope you kept the boxes that were used to ship them. 

People here won't want to insult you by offering what is a realistic price in this neighborhood.

I understand, I am really new to this game

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, wildtte@gmail.com said:

I have a pair of Heresy 2's that I'd like to sell. I am the original owner, bought them in 1987.

How best do I sell them and what is a reasonable price to set?

Thanks

Tim

Tim, your location and several photos will help.  All surfaces, labels.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, wildtte@gmail.com said:

I have a pair of Heresy 2's that I'd like to sell. I am the original owner, bought them in 1987.

How best do I sell them and what is a reasonable price to set?

Thanks

Tim

Welcome to the Forum, Your general location will help and some photos. When you are ready you can post in Garage Sale. 

Edit, what Jim said above. 

• Like 1