NBC's Kick-Off Democratic Debates "closed"

y2keglide

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

It's difficult not to like the Autumn Wind.

Good name for a hot sauce ... make it black and call it the Autumn Wind.  Now, don’t you want to get down on your knees and thank God that you have access to my mind?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Good name for a hot sauce ... make it black and call it the Autumn Wind.  Now, don’t you want to get down on your knees and thank God that you have access to my mind?

We've been thinking that for a long time, don't you worry....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zen Traveler said:

I'm not either except for the outcome. I don't think people knew what to expect electing a Reality TV show host and now they do. If things don't change  I will be surprised but still respect the results.

I don't think moral is the word you are looking for, but maybe civility? Folks can have similar morals without supporting the same candidate or party, but the 2016 Republican debates got uncivil and nasty and it carried over into the general election. That said, I follow the President's Twitter feed and it's not very....Presidential, to say the least. 

Well one thing about Trump,he's no politician. That is after all what got him elected,both parties hated him and the people hated both parties...bam!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, y2keglide said:

Well one thing about Trump,he's no politician. That is after all what got him elected,both parties hated him and the people hated both parties...bam!

=== don’t kid yourself. Running for an elected office, local or national, by definition makes you a politician — 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, y2keglide said:

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw it closed so soon.

Never fails,politics and religion are two too touchy subjects lmao.

They often go hand in hand and end up foot in mouth.....the the the that's all folks!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

zxz.jpg

You might want to include "Illegal Immigration" into the realm of taboo political subjects.  Estoy muy triste con los regulaciones en este forum. El Carl me cay muy pinche.  That means I love you Carl.

3 hours ago, Zen Traveler said:

They do that so you don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain....Imo, having those kind of discussions are enlightening.

Remember when poked fun at the "R" party for having 18 potential candidates......   WELL WELL WELL, I SEEMS THE SHOE IN ON THE OTHER FOOT NOW, HAHAHAHA LMAO.

3 hours ago, Zen Traveler said:

I agree, especially when I saw who started that thread

LMAO, you've single handedly shut down more threads than I've started.  And speaking of "bias", mirror mirror on the wall who's the loudest crybaby of them all.---  peace, cheers I'm out of here.

• Like 1

• dtel locked this topic