Free two pairs of Heresy I Speakers! GONE!

Blackbird

Okay, guys!  I love Klipsch speakers and I only listen to Klipsch speakers.  And I only collect Heritage.

I currently have a total of 8 pairs of Heresies.  I have too many Heresies!  So in the spirit of giving, I'd to give away free two pairs of Heresies to members of the Klipsch forum (especially those who don't have Heresy and would like to listen to one).  They are first come first serve.  You would have to provide for transportation.  Enjoy!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Blackbird said:

So in the spirit of giving, I'd to give away free two pairs of Heresies to members of the Klipsch forum (especially those who don't have Heresy and would like to listen to one).

Fantastic offer! 

I am too far away for that deal.  I feel there are some forum members who are closer.

@Youthman

• Like 1

I don't know if Mr. @Blackbird would ship.  It would be about $200 for the pair. 

EDIT@EpicKlipschFan further downstream said it might be half that price.  Check shipping to your town to see what it would be.

+++

I'm still blown away by the generosity.  Those two pair will surely go to a couple of forum members who will give them a loving home.

Great offer also by @Youthman who could pick them up and Pony Express them for someone living in the mid-Florida area.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blackbird said:

Okay, guys!  I love Klipsch speakers and I only listen to Klipsch speakers.  And I only collect Heritage.

I currently have a total of 8 pairs of Heresies.  I have too many Heresies!  So in the spirit of giving, I'd to give away free two pairs of Heresies to members of the Klipsch forum (especially those who don't have Heresy and would like to listen to one).  They are first come first serve.  You would have to provide for transportation.  Enjoy!

Be there as early as tomorrow; with transportation.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wvu80 said:

I don't know if Mr. @Blackbird would ship.  It would be about $200 for the pair.

+++

just an FYI"  a pair of heresies can be shipped anywhere in the country for a lot less than $200.  i have shipped them before & many other items the same size or bigger for less than half that price. 

if you box these up properly & keep the dimensions as close to the speaker size as possible (while still protected) an individual heresy will be about $35-$50 via fedex to anywhere in the continental usa.  possibly even cheaper if its within a 2-3 state area. 

just wanted mention that incase the OP is willing to pack & ship if the new owner pays for shipping & handling.

• Like 1

I only have one set of boxes available for shipping.  You would have to pay for the shipping.  I can have one set pack up and ready for shipping with your shipper.  You are welcome to pick them up from my location.

As of today, they are still available.  I have not heard any word that they are being reserved for anyone.

I can provide year, color and serial numbers for the speakers if anyone is interested.

I would have preferred to give these speakers to Klipsh Forum members that have been here for at least a while.  I wanted these members to have the joy of listening to Klipsch speakers.  I would be really happy knowing these speakers will be put to good use.  Just a little something for you guys to be happy about.

• Like 1