Free two pairs of Heresy I Speakers! GONE!

Blackbird

I would love to have a pair. I used to have a pair of Hersey II’s. Had to sell them about 5 years ago when I was in between jobs. Needed money to pay bills. I could pay for shipping. I live west of St. Louis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Blackbird,

i have to say, what generous community offer. I have been going through many posts to learn more about Klipsch audio. Also, getting ready to ask many questions because I’m trying to put together a system and was trying to decide what to get. I live in Ocala Florida and may be able to come and meet you soon or take youthman up on his offer of pony express. I’d love to give them a great home and look forward learning from this community. Just let me know what you’d like to do. Thanks farmerrob

• Like 1

On 7/7/2019 at 6:55 PM, Holmer said:

This has to be one of the nicest things I have ever seen done...  

I have been given, by a group of forum members- a Juicy Music Audio Merlin preamp, an all tube preamp... My late wife and I enjoyed it during her last days, and I continue to enjoy it. It was an unbelievable gesture from folks on this forum. I recenlty recieved, from an unknown member, a couple BM-D750 drivers that I currently use on a pair of LaScalas, but will be used on horns paired with some MWM bass cabs.

The generosity and, if I may be so bold as to say -- love, of members of this forum really is like no other forum. I can never thank them enough. I don't even know who some of them are, but they must know my sincere appreciation of their unbelievable generosity.

Bruce

• Like 5

What a beautiful thing to collect, Authentic Legacy Klipsch'!  And how generous your offer is!  God Bless you, whoever ends up benefiting from your generosity.

Edited by TwistyTony
Already given to someone
  • Like 1

Well, I'm listening to them in my office now, and I like them a lot.  I peeked at one of the crossovers to see which one was installed (E-2) and also gandered at the drivers.  K77, K53K, K22M.  @MookieStl says he thinks these are 1.5's.  They are very articulate and sound great.  They'll sound better when I clean off spaces for them on my desks (I have about 12 feet of desk space butted end to end, and I'm kind of right in the center).  I'm using a little 20WPC class-D amp with them, and had them turned up pretty good one time with no hint of distortion.  So cool.

Packaging was excellent, with what I believe are original styrofoam tops & bottoms.  Shipping was fast, too.

A heartfelt thank you to @Blackbird for offering these up - unbelievably kind!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, codewritinfool said:

Well, I'm listening to them in my office now, and I like them a lot.  I peeked at one of the crossovers to see which one was installed (E-2) and also gandered at the drivers.  K77, K53K, K22M.  @MookieStl says he thinks these are 1.5's.  They are very articulate and sound great.  They'll sound better when I clean off spaces for them on my desks (I have about 12 feet of desk space butted end to end, and I'm kind of right in the center).  I'm using a little 20WPC class-D amp with them, and had them turned up pretty good one time with no hint of distortion.  So cool.

Packaging was excellent, with what I believe are original styrofoam tops & bottoms.  Shipping was fast, too.

A heartfelt thank you to @Blackbird for offering these up - unbelievably kind!

1984 units with E2 xover and K53 mid but the horns or still rear mounted, make me think these were some of the final production of the H 1. Probably done in this configuration until they used up the bulk of the K700 mid horn before switching to the K701. 

Just a WAG (wild *** guess) based on far too little knowledge.

Yes, very nice offering @Blackbird!

• Like 1