I have a stupid question: What does the...

Oicu812

3 hours ago, Coytee said:

How can we be sure you’re not conveniently making that up!!

:emotion-21:

You have to ask the voices in your mind and then decide which one you want to listen to. They will let you know what is real.🙃

• Haha 1

• Moderators
22 hours ago, jwc said:

KI - Klipsch Industrial?

KDA - Klipsch Digital Amplifier?

KI?  At what point in time?

I have heard two different answers from two very reliable sources with regard to "KI".  Both sources are the most reliable available.   I attribute this to the the three era's of Kliipsch professional products:  1) Klipsch, Inc. (PWK's company) when they had a KP designation; 2) when Fred sold off/licensed to WWR Technology who designed, made and sold professional products under the licensed name of Klipsch  Professional - the KI designation came into use and I was told this was for "Industrial" and 3) after Fred took the company back and where it is today under Klipsch Group, Inc., the "I" in KI refers Installation as in Permament Installation.

@Chief bonehead would know for sure as he has worked for all four companies and probably had more than a little input into the designations during the Klipsch Professional, and KGI timeframes.