New member & loyal happy customer

Fomoco69

The reason I buy Klipsch products are because they are an American based company....building quality speakers that sound close enough to live for my ears...at a reasonable price......loud & clear with good bass....keep it in the USA!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fomoco69 said:

Quality & loyalty to the USA.....should never be compromised for corporate profit making products over seas is unacceptable....Paul would never agree to that !

Quite a bit of Klipsch is actually made in China, including the RP-51M and The Three.

On 6/30/2019 at 1:02 PM, Fomoco69 said:

Rick from Sacramento , Calif

Still breaking in my Heritage / The 3....sounds better every day.....any body know how the 3...would compare to a set of R51PM....?

On 6/30/2019 at 6:16 PM, Dave1290 said:

Welcome to the Forum!  Just buy a pair of La Scala's and be done with it!  Ha!  Great group of people in here. Enjoy!  :)

I did that @Dave1290

somehow I feel deprived of "the quest"  I did save a ton of $$$

.... never mind a 5 month wait, from time of purchase,  and a 4000 mile r/t to fetch them.

LaScalas are da kine

• Like 4

On 7/3/2019 at 9:06 AM, Fomoco69 said:

The reason I buy Klipsch products are because they are an American based company....building quality speakers that sound close enough to live for my ears...at a reasonable price......loud & clear with good bass....keep it in the USA!

Ummmmm.....   Audiovox

• 1 month later...

Your doing real well going for the series you are finding to fill your space. Have had the 1.5, 4's, and the 5.5's...so limited yet , yes would go for it as, probably could not talk you out if it. . . Yes 2.5's come up in decent shape, as you know... enjoy.

1 hour ago, billybob said:

Your doing real well going for the series you are finding to fill your space. Have had the 1.5, 4's, and the 5.5's...so limited yet , yes would go for it as, probably could not talk you out if it. . . Yes 2.5's come up in decent shape, as you know... enjoy.

Thanks....don't have the room any more for the big boys....but still enjoy quality vintage sound & price....also have a  nice pair of upgraded Polk monitor 5s... & they rock also

• Like 1