SOLD: SVS Ultra Towers | For SALE ($750 OBO) or TRADE (RSW 15)

BassMaykr

Looking to sell a pair of moderately used, Excellent condition gloss black SVS ULTRA Towers.

I've owned these towers since 2014 in a smoke free home. They've served as an additional pair of speakers in my man cave, but have begun collecting dust so I figure it's time to re-home them.

These towers originally retailed for $2,000. I'd be willing to part with them for $750, but I'd also be willing to make a trade for an RSW 15 if anyone has one lying around (I can always use another sub!).

The speakers are in near-perfect condition. Just a couple of minor callouts for those who are interested:

1. No boxes. When I purchased these I was living in a studio apartment in New York City, so I had nowhere to store the boxes... so they had to go.
  2. Minor wear on the metal grill covers on the SIDE woofers. Barely noticeable, but these can be easily removed and replaced.

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. I live in South NJ, and would be willing to make a trip within reason to meet the buyer closer to the Philadelphia or North NJ area (any further up than mile 130 on the parkway might be pushing it as NYC traffic stresses me out Lol.) Naturally this would mean the speakers can't be demo'd, so if you want to demo you'll have to make the trip to my house (I can provide a video to show they're in working order if desired).

unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed-2.jpg

• Like 1

Those would go great with these svsound bookshelf speakers I just got a few weeks ago. They only made 200 sets and are hand made and got the matching center with the deal. I am very happy with how well they sound with my Klipsch H1’s. The center speakers on top of a old Yamaha pro speaker that I repaired and painted about 6 years ago
Hope I’m not hijacking your post
Those are gorgeous speakers

46eb025772a6e8669a435e4e1fe38674.jpg3602b7ebe89aa8d00b8690951f2535fd.jpg64483bc33a1b32291465de1f9d89be2b.jpg

Dollar for dollar Klipsch has no equals
Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

• Like 1

On 6/30/2019 at 2:30 PM, PDellisanti said:

Looking to sell a pair of moderately used, Excellent condition gloss black SVS ULTRA Towers.

I've owned these towers since 2014 in a smoke free home. They've served as an additional pair of speakers in my man cave, but have begun collecting dust so I figure it's time to re-home them.

These towers originally retailed for $2,000. I'd be willing to part with them for $750, but I'd also be willing to make a trade for an RSW 15 if anyone has one lying around (I can always use another sub!).

The speakers are in near-perfect condition. Just a couple of minor callouts for those who are interested:

1. No boxes. When I purchased these I was living in a studio apartment in New York City, so I had nowhere to store the boxes... so they had to go.
  2. Minor wear on the metal grill covers on the SIDE woofers. Barely noticeable, but these can be easily removed and replaced.

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. I live in South NJ, and would be willing to make a trip within reason to meet the buyer closer to the Philadelphia or North NJ area (any further up than mile 130 on the parkway might be pushing it as NYC traffic stresses me out Lol.) Naturally this would mean the speakers can't be demo'd, so if you want to demo you'll have to make the trip to my house (I can provide a video to show they're in working order if desired).

unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed-2.jpg

I have a Paradigm servo 15" works perfect and has control box. Im in Buffalo Ny. Thanks Tom 

• 5 months later...

hey there!

I would like to purchase these speakers for your asking price, and do it as soon as possible.

I do live in NYC, I don't think I can make the trip to you, but let me know you're address an maybe I can do it?

Otherwise I would really appreciate a pricing estimate on shipping.

text me or email me and I'll send you my address if you can ship.

bachilles38@gmail.com