The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
joshnich

Free Items. Just pay shipping!

Cleaning out the work shop. Here are a couple of items that you can have for free. Just pay the shipping and packing.

Tung Sol TS 78 tube tester.  I bought this at a garage sale some years ago and as far as I know it works as it should. Not a fancy high end tester to be sure. I have no use for it having purchased a Hickok. Photos to follow.

Rega Planar 2 Turntable. I picked this up as a project. Having recently rebuilt a Linn LP 12 and built a Lenco based turntable, I dont have the time to mess with this. It needs some work. The motor works and the platter turns. But I think the motor housing needs to be remounted and lined up properly. Should be a pretty good turntable for someone with basic DIY skills.

Not to be a dick, but please dont send  requests for shipping to various zip codes. The tube tester is pretty light so it shouldnt overly expensive . Im sure the Rega weight and size can be found somewhere. This is the original Planar 2 not the current issue P2.

Cheers

Josh

IMG_1408.jpeg

IMG_1404.jpeg

• Like 6