Need heavy duty wall mounts for speakers

tigerwoodKhorns

I need some heavy duty wall mounts for speakers.  They must support the speaker by the bottom.  The speakers have threaded holes in the bottoms and I will fabricate some solid wood platforms to attach to the bottoms. 

The speakers are B&W 805s, so they are about 13" deed by about 9 3/4" wide and fairly heavy.  I need mounts that will not fail in any way. 

I'd like to buy a pair of mounts rather than spend time fabricating something. Suggestions? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

I need some heavy duty wall mounts for speakers.  They must support the speaker by the bottom.  The speakers have threaded holes in the bottoms and I will fabricate some solid wood platforms to attach to the bottoms. 

The speakers are B&W 805s, so they are about 13" deed by about 9 3/4" wide and fairly heavy.  I need mounts that will not fail in any way. 

I'd like to buy a pair of mounts rather than spend time fabricating something. Suggestions? 

Build or have built small shelves on the wall(s), supported BY the wall very well, where you want the speakers. 

John Kuthe...