I DO NOT CELEBRATE the 4th Of July! I MOURN IT!!

JohnKuthe

1 hour ago, Pats3of4 said:

I wasnt talking governments.  Im not even discussing politics.  Your points further illustrate why the value of life needs greater consideration and not judging an entire country based on their government.

I agree somewhat, although it's hard not to judge a nation by its government when the government is run by its people.

1 hour ago, Pats3of4 said:

Your points further illustrate why the value of life needs greater consideration and not judging an entire country based on their government.

+1 on this statement

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

I think Jeff is wrong that we've "moved on" and it is a part of German History that should still be revisited. 

I think you misunderstand me.  I never said to forget.  I said, just as Germans today ought not to be impugned for the atrocities of their ancestors, so should it be with Americans.

• Like 3

I usually avoid these threads, now I remember why. It was a little disjointed what with the missing comments. I have never blocked any members here on the Klipsch forum, that might have to be revisted. Oh, by the way, IN BEFORE THE LOCK!

8 hours ago, Jeff Matthews said:

But why complain about the scab you used to have?  We presently have (arguably) the best culture on the planet.

I am not complaining, jeff.  That is the misconstruction and the refusal to believe me when I mentioned dispassionate.  It is not unpatriotic to face history and learn from it to be better.