WARNING: American Flags on display

richieb

=== advance warning to Colin Kapernick  — to avoid another of your tantrums please be aware there is a 5 mile long roadside display of American Flags at GPS coordinates 39.02088 - 94.693784. I would hate for you attempting shutting down a city as you did with Nike. Although I feel confident the city has much bigger ballz than Nike — but then, who doesn’t—

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The flag police care.  (there is no flag police)

But when shopping for their Independence Day outfits, consumers should also remember a little known fact: under the U.S. Flag Code, any clothes with the flag on it are technically illegal.

"Every item of apparel that they're wearing that has an American flag on it: shirt, shorts, bikini, hat, technically is in violation of the flag code," said Marc Leepson, author of "Flag: An American Biography."

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

I wish he could read your post so he could be rightly scolded. .LOL.

Look I realize I'm not saying anything that has not been said a million times before and probably to his face  but people who think we have not made strides in this nation vis a vis racial relations are....what's the word......LOST....or is it ....DELUSIONAL. Could it be better? Of course.

• Like 1