FS Yamaha CR-2040 120 WPC Vintage Receiver

RickFL

Vintage Yamaha CR-2040 is a monster receiver and offers 120w per channel. Excellent condition with unmarked face but some marks on case. Yes it works but some lamps are out so i would recommend a service. Due to massive size and weight pick up only. Located in the West Palm Beach FL area. Was $850. Price reduced to $750.

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

That’s a great unit. Some great sound from it and the phono output is one of the nicest out there. I’ve owned 3 of these over the years and always kicked myself for selling them

Dollar for dollar Klipsch has no equals
Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

I just had mine serviced. It's a wide stance beauty, really makes a statement with aluminum face and the dark case. Considered to be one of the best sounding vintage monster receivers, and possibly the best sounding vintage Yamaha receiver they made. Love those knobs! Good luck with your sale. I'm nowhere nearby. 

Like the Yamaha CR series ... still have a CR-620 powering my "rears."  But ... jeez ... looks like they have doubled in price over the last year :(  Since this unit needs "service," I will pass :)