Pulled

joessportster

I have a set of Klipsch over ear head phones you can use. Same deal. Just pay shipping

These are the ones that you have to power them with a usb I just don’t use them

I will get you a pic if you need one

Use them for how ever long you need

Day, weeks years. I don’t care if you even keep them

Dollar for dollar Klipsch has no equals

Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

I also have a old set from the 70’s made by pioneer still in the carry case
No need for you to sell off your preamp
Unless your set of some very high end H/P

Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

Thanks much gents. I appreciate the sentiment (Very Much so) But I am not married to the pre it sets unused, and I have no way of knowing how long the living situation will go on. I am also a hard head and almost refuse to borrow anything......................I do have an amp the bottlehead Crack

Joe

It’s not big deal to me, so many of the fourm members have helped me so it’s the lest I can do for a member and I may have the mic for it somewhere
I’m more then happy to let you have them
I don’t use anymore as I’ve bought a large house and can play my music in any room of the house

5db37aee6d881216e30b798fde2c5f5e.jpga5f063b0c1176998ebc94a79c2022819.jpg084b35f07f91f85259d467342335892d.jpg628c73f7de0dc4a4fce92d377f6ea788.jpg

1 hour ago, Kidd said:

so , you can not use it with vinyl  , why would you want something like that ?

No such thing as cannot use vinyl with a pre-amp.  It simply means there is no phono pre built in. There are literally hundreds of phono pre options that will work perfectly fine with this or any line stage pre-amp. " Why would you want that " Because there are thousands of people with thousands of preferences and thousands of same that would prefer to choose there own phono pre and not be forced into using a built in.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Kidd said:

I knew there was a simple explanation/answer   to my comment 

I am very tempted by the offer , just a little afraid of shipping 

Nothing to be afraid of I have the original packing, which is Triple boxed and PrimaLuna has some of the best factory packing I have seen foam cutouts that completely surround the piece after you put a sock over it, foam is a few inches thick I was shocked when I first saw the amount of thought they put into the packing.  Its like a cocoon, you set the piece in a cut out where it fits snug, then you put the cover over it.  They even put in slots for you to put your hands in to remove the piece from its cocoon.  Top notch.