Whats your favorite Star Wars movie

Heritage_Head

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

the only one that i’ve seen is The Empire Strikes Back. I didn’t mind that one.

Dude you cant watch that without seeing the one before.. silly! You have to watch them in 1 of two orders. 4/5/6/1/2/3/7/8 (4 is the first original star wars 5 is empire strikes back). This is the order in that they were released. 

Or 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

• Like 1

The first (new hope) has no yoda, Vader suit looks terrible. The one light saber fight was terrible (the actor that was in Vaders suit lied to Lucas telling him he was trained in sword fighting), almost no worth while force use, no death march. And John Willams score as good as it was Didn't really break though tell Empire imo. 

It was a very important movie. Like it a lot. Just don't think it measures up to the others IMHO. 

The first (new hope) has no yoda, Vader suit looks terrible. The one light saber fight was terrible (the actor that was in Vaders suit lied to Lucas telling him he was trained in sword fighting), almost no worth while force use, no death march. And John Willams score as good as it was Didn't really break though tell Empire imo. 

It was a very important movie. Like it a lot. Just don't think it measures up to the others IMHO. 

Changed my world seeing (in a theater) opening week. When did you first see it? Your criticism is based on THAT movie and what it did in the film industry. If you're being post production armchair quarterback critic, well, that's just funny. Because they all suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I saw New Hope in 1977. Waited in line at the theater (one screen) until we could get to the box office, buy our tickets and go in.

Awesome movie. A game changer in so many ways.

My favorite is The Empire Strikes Back.

For me, nothing released after the original trilogy (IV, V and VI) has measured up. I guess Rogue 1 was OK, but not memorable.

Jar Jar was an atrocious character.

Just my opinion. :)

• Like 2

Its a personal preference, there is no right or wrong as to which movie a person thinks is the best of the lot.

For me it is EPIII in the way how Darth Vader was born...  for me it was build around what I believe to be one of the foundations of the Star Wars movies and that is a quote by Darth Vader "you don't know the power of the dark side"  this quote is not from EPIII however but this movie is build around this quote I believe.

• Like 1