Sub for Khorns

Don McPhee

Considering a sub to fill in the BOTTOM end. My concern is will I have an issue with  signal overlap with a long bass horn on the K-horn and

virtually a straight short signal from a subwoofer? Any suggestion on make and model of sub that works best with Khorns?

Cheers

Don

Svs makes a great sub as well as Klipsch
But I would get one with a dsp unit built into it so you can dial it in with your k-horns as best as possible

Dollar for dollar Klipsch has no equals
Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

Or get a flat pack from parts express and get a 15” or 18” with a plate amp that has the dsp in it. You will get more bang for your buck. They have some great subs. Just get one of the higher end ones and you will be a happy camper

Dollar for dollar Klipsch has no equals
Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

Works best?  Horn loaded bass.  Cinema F-20 or a THT.  Either of those are not commercially available and you'd have to build one or pay someone to do it.  F-20 plans are free and is by far the easier build.  THT plans are 15 dollars I believe but offers a taller thinner option.