Help from Argentina!

Maximilian_cba

Hi guys, first of all i apology for my english. My name is maximiliano and im from Argentina. I have been reading this forum for a while and now that im building my humble HT i have one questions that if someone could help me i appreciate. My HT is: I put some pics for help ( in red the frontals, in yellow the central, in blue the soundrround rs52, in green the klipsch rp150m for rears, pink the couch

My room: 18ft long, 9,5ft width, 8,2ft hight

Epson home cinema 3700

Screen projector 107¨

Klipsch rp250f + klipsch rp250c + klipsch rs52ii + klipsch rp150m + klipsch 120sw

Question: where to put de rp150? with a column back to the couch ( it seems to me unconfortable) or in the wall near the ceiling with a mount pointing to the couch??

NEED HELP!

IMG_6277.jpg

IMG_7094.jpg

64F48133-FA66-49FD-ADDE-7F93D819F818.JPG

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Maximilian_cba said:

Hi guys, first of all i apology for my english. My name is maximiliano and im from Argentina.

Hi Maximiliano, welcome to the Klipsch forums.  Your English is fine, it is very clear what you are looking for.

It looks like your question has been answered directly above ^^^ so you are good to go with that.

That is nice you have an empty room to work with for a dedicated home theater.  My suggestion is that you use room treatments to keep the reflections down.  You might try some acoustic panels, maybe some curtains and a rug in front of your speakers.  Every little bit helps.

5 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Hi Maximiliano, welcome to the Klipsch forums.  Your English is fine, it is very clear what you are looking for.

It looks like your question has been answered directly above ^^^ so you are good to go with that.

That is nice you have an empty room to work with for a dedicated home theater.  My suggestion is that you use room treatments to keep the reflections down.  You might try some acoustic panels, maybe some curtains and a rug in front of your speakers.  Every little bit helps.

Thanxs. Yes u Just bought a curtains so the room is dark enought. Here in argentina everything about sound system is very expensive. I know is not s WOW room but i Just did it with very sacrifice

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wvu80 said:

I forgot to ask. I rug in the floor where the speakers Will be?

• Like 1

I totally agree with what everyone has said above, but I just wanted to chime in and reassure you that I too had to mount my rear surround speakers above the door frame height, and while it isn't the height Dolby recommends exactly, you can have peace of mind that they work great and sound excellent at that height.

So go for it, and enjoy the fruits of your labor...

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, inMotionGraphics said:

I totally agree with what everyone has said above, but I just wanted to chime in and reassure you that I too had to mount my rear surround speakers above the door frame height, and while it isn't the height Dolby recommends exactly, you can have peace of mind that they work great and sound excellent at that height.

So go for it, and enjoy the fruits of your labor...

a Thanxs lot. I Will be uploading photos

• Like 1