Klipschorn Poster

Granted, that's the modern way.  But said file has as much chance as being sourced by the printer (as a "complete solution"), as provided by the customer to the printer.  Whereas the customer would likely care some less about said file finding its way into the wild - free advertising - it could mean lost business to the printer.  It's purely speculation on my part, but I feel it was invited by asking the question here instead of calling the offices in Indy or Hope.

"Printed locally and shipped in a thick tube.  These are expensive to make and expensive to ship so don't be too shocked at the price."

Sounds like it's Cory and not Klipsch proper who's behind this.  Yeah, ask him for a copy of the print layout file and see what he says :^)

On 7/12/2019 at 7:56 AM, glens said:

Sounds like it's Cory and not Klipsch proper who's behind this.  Yeah, ask him for a copy of the print layout file and see what he says :^)

Matt Sommers the senior creative director at Klipsch aka. head of all things artistic created these, they are bona fide.  Can't get any more proper.  I'm not sending anybody the source files.  

On 7/12/2019 at 8:06 AM, Shakeydeal said:

35.00 is more than reasonable to me.

Poster tubes cost $1.07 each.

Shipping the poster tubes to me adds about $1.  

Unless I order a ton of them they cost $18 each to print.  Buying hundreds of dollars worth of posters at a time gets it to $14.40 each.  

Shipping via USPS costs on average about $8.50.  If I send via UPS it's $12-14.  

Card fees cost me $1.05.  

Website transaction adds fees but I forget how much.  

Have to drive to the post office and back to ship.  

It's not normal but I do have some shipping damage and have to make up for it.  

If anybody thinks it's unreasonable, do the math.  :)  Truth be told it's nowhere near worth my time to mess with them at this price in terms of making money but people like it so I do it.  If I ship via UPS and don't buy in bulk I actually lose money at that price, just working for free, and eating the damages.  

• Like 1