Soundbar Sags in the Middle

themrgoodbar

Just bought and installed a new Klipsch Bar 48.  Fairly disappointed in the build quality thus far.  The body must be constructed in 2 pieces, because it noticeably sags in the middle of the bar (I have it wall mounted).  I can put pressure upwards on the bar and it will go back to a straight shape, but sags as soon as I release pressure.

Has this happened to anyone else?  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to fix this?  I now wish I had gone with another product or just laid the bar on top of my media console.

I was also disappointed with the wall mount brackets in the first place, as I had to rig up a thick layer of rubber pads to keep the soundbar from pointing down towards the floor.

4 hours ago, themrgoodbar said:

I figured it out actually.  The plastic piece across the back has a crack in it.  Any idea how I'd return this to amazon if I still have the box but threw away the Styrofoam? lol

You might try getting ahold of Amazon's customer service to let them know your situation. If it's defective and it goes back, there might not be any need for proper packing. Or maybe use newspaper or styrofoam peanuts to make it look like it was packaged decent.