KLF 20's NIB @ Goodwill in Minnesota

Chorus1 Fan

6 minutes ago, MC39693 said:

We vacation some years at a small resort in Min. ... if I was going this year these would be coming home.  NIB? 

Pic that shows them "out of the box" looks downloaded from the internet to me...

Probably a gamble to buy them sight unseen. I Check here (goodwill online) usually just for fun, because alot of the time things get bid up to where the "deal" is no longer a good deal. Trust me, these will go WAY up as it gets close to ending 🙄

Dave

Edited by 4JaxJags

For those who know Hattor, Arek has placed 2 of this 125W integrated amps on Ebay auction lately.  The first went for about 1/2 his asking price of "buy it now".  The second went at full price.  Hmmm... seems a waste of time, if you were going to bid that high, just get a hold or Arek and buy the dang thing!  Not sure how many he has but I should have chased the first one because the others are going to / have gone, for just too much re. an auction.

I'm about 30m from this place.  I don't need any more speakers but would be willing to help others with pickup, shipping, etc.  It would be nice if they had actual shots of the speakers; I wonder if you can go and look at them if you're local?

Interesting price, there is a pair near me in Calgary for $950 Cdn, but I think they would go for $900 which is pretty close to the $676 US last price.  I know there are potential issues with motorboard and likely some updates to diaphrams and maybe crossover, but ... hmmmm, I wonder how they'd sound in conjunction with 2 sets of Heresy?

My opinion is that they went for a bit much considering we don't know what's in the box.

Are they still "mint" or are they "fair" because they were stored for years in a guy's garage and the cold winters & humid summers have taken their toll?

On the other hand, if the buyer was able to go view them at the pickup location they may have known exactly what they were buying.