Promedia 2.1 Will Stop Working after Unplugging but will Work Again After Waiting Weeks

My Promedia 2.1 speakers have been running great up until this past year. One day I unplugged them and when I plugged them back in they would not turn on. I moved them to a different outlet and still no power. So I waited two weeks and then plugged them in and they worked, and the green light was on. Fast forward two months I unplugged them again, and when I plugged them they didn't work and no green light. Last time I unplugged them was in April and I figured I would wait a long time to plug them in again. I know its not a control panel issue because last night I plugged the sub in first and it made a small noise (meaning they worked), and then I plugged the satellites in and the green light came on. They worked perfectly until today I unplugged them to put them into a different room, and they would not turn on like before. I want to say it's a blown fuse but that wouldn't make sense if the sub/speakers work only if I leave them unplugged for a month before plugging them back in. Any insight?

• 3 months later...

I have right now similar problem. Because my speakers kept getting hijacked from neighbors playing music outside on the patio where i rent a one-room place and people across the other side bring music to patio and then it plays on my speakers even after shutting down computer. This has gone on and while the only thing to do is turn volume down or unplug them and since i wanted to watch video i was watching i unplugged, replugged and it still carried their music and so this day same routine, un plugged and left 5 then 10 mins. and still now-no sound. It's like i may have blown fuse by unplugging them? That's something to have to resort to doing that because they are being taken over by some neighbor who's outside my place like a fair amount of distance to their back door where they bring their speakers that thunder for party or whatever and i unplug and probably blew fuses in the speakers(?) or more. Because it's been well into an hour (now or at the time of this posting) and still dead silence.

I'm not very mechanical so that's another strike 2