Found: Need 2 KLF-20 woofers. K-1036-K or K-1036-E

crunchman12001

5 hours ago, moray james said:

posting WTB messages is a great way to set yourself up for a scam. There are other ways which you can use to find what you are looking for without doing this. Not saying you will but it is a great way to get set up.

What "other ways" would you suggest to find what I am looking for?

No ideas? Well start by searching the archive here for members who have posted FS ads and contact them first and see if they might still have them, things don't always get sold for a lot of reasons. contact other members who own these speakers or who have done projects with them of any kind and ask them if they have any for sale, if they don't have any ask them if they have any reliable contacts who do. There are numerous other ways to search discreetly your imagination can help you. It has been my experience that often when people ask for advice invariably they find my recommendation to them either overly complicated or too difficult or they find some reason to argue and or look for recommendations which suit them better. My ideas are not the only ones they simply are the ones which suit me and my concerns and I cannot know what will suit your specific concerns as well as you can yourself. I will tell you that it will be more work than posting a WTB ad. You will however meet members and you will have the opportunity to learn a lot from them and hopefully make new friends so your time will be well spent. This should get you started good luck in your search.

PS: cracked cones are an option if the price is right as they can be repaired to as good as new condition if you are a handy kind of person.

45 minutes ago, moray james said:

No ideas? Well start by searching the archive here for members who have posted FS ads and contact them first and see if they might still have them, things don't always get sold for a lot of reasons. contact other members who own these speakers or who have done projects with them of any kind and ask them if they have any for sale, if they don't have any ask them if they have any reliable contacts who do. There are numerous other ways to search discreetly your imagination can help you. It has been my experience that often when people ask for advice invariably they find my recommendation to them either overly complicated or too difficult or they find some reason to argue and or look for recommendations which suit them better. My ideas are not the only ones they simply are the ones which suit me and my concerns and I cannot know what will suit your specific concerns as well as you can yourself. I will tell you that it will be more work than posting a WTB ad. You will however meet members and you will have the opportunity to learn a lot from them and hopefully make new friends so your time will be well spent. This should get you started good luck in your search.

PS: cracked cones are an option if the price is right as they can be repaired to as good as new condition if you are a handy kind of person.

Thanks for your reply.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2019 at 4:33 PM, crunchman12001 said:

Thank you dswoodruff4545 for the K-1036-K woofers. I would like to say you are a good seller and a fast shipper.

Good luck with future sales here and welcome to the forum.

I appreciate the compliment. I’m glad I could help you out. We have to keep the klf-20’s up and running!

• Like 1