Forte LL identification

Cries55

Howdy klipschians I have just rejoined your tanks. I purchased a pair of, you guessed it, forte lls both of which have no labels. How can I ID their build dates, serial numbers, and upgrades.l thank you in advance. Peace, Chuck

I don't know if there is a way to identify other than the labels.

I got a pair of Heresy II quite a number of years ago...  also no labels. Best I could do was look inside, found an inspection sticker with a date on it. Close enough for me. 

Welcome!

Bruce

I pulled the woofer off the front. Not sure what you can remove from the Forte II cabinets... the woofer or the passive on the back. That would give you room to shine a light inside and get a hand in one fairly easily. If you do that, just take care not to pull a wire loose.

You can find the timeline for different models up in the  'Ask the Historian' threads. I asked about the letter designations, and Jim Hunter pksted a spreadsheet with all the consumer models listed. It may help you narrow it down a little bit more.

Bruce