Fairly New To Klipsch/Upgrade Question

Hi everybody! I'm fairly new to klipsch. 2016 was when I got my first klipsch set which was the quartet series and it was unbelievably awesome. Since I've got my taste for the Klipsch brand I've recently upgraded my surround. I bought the rf820 floor standing speakers back in November. Last month I bought the r51m bookshelf speakers. This past week the 100sw subwoofer and the rp400c went on sale at Best Buy and I bought those. The rp400c will be here Friday. I can't wait to have everything all hooked up and sounding phenomenal. I also love the copper look of the woofers but noticed that the rp series has a slightly darker shade of copper than the rf series but it's not really that noticeable. Anyway, I just wanted to know if mixing and matching these speakers and series will have any effect on the sound? Thanks in advance for the replies.

Edited by MaximumExtreme
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Klipsch Employees

They are made to be as close as you can get.  The drivers are from two different vendors. EVERYONE of the vendors for klipsch has a hard time getting the color right. 

But in the end, the color has no bearing on the sound. Keep the grills on and no one will ever know.  Congrats on the new system. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1