Amazon Echo ... real wood?

Emile

Amazon has Prime Days coming so thought I'd pick up some Echo's to try out "Alexa."  They are all on sale for about $50 ($22 for the "Dots") but the sound supposedly is much better on the taller Echo's. Question ... they have a "walnut" version ... $20 more.  If it is REAL walnut wood, I'll gladly pay it ... but not willing to pay $20 extra for plastic :(  Anyone knows?  Been searching for an answer but no luck so far :( 

Amazon - Echo (2nd Gen) - Smart Speaker with Alexa - Dark Wood Walnut - Front_Zoom. 1 of 9 Images & Videos. Swipe left for next.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Emile said:

Amazon has Prime Days coming so thought I'd pick up some Echo's to try out "Alexa."  They are all on sale for about $50 ($22 for the "Dots") but the sound supposedly is much better on the taller Echo's. Question ... they have a "walnut" version ... $20 more.  If it is REAL walnut wood, I'll gladly pay it ... but not willing to pay $20 extra for plastic :(  Anyone knows?  Been searching for an answer but no luck so far :( 

Amazon - Echo (2nd Gen) - Smart Speaker with Alexa - Dark Wood Walnut - Front_Zoom. 1 of 9 Images & Videos. Swipe left for next.

WHY do you want to invite that SPY DEVICE into your home? I do not even have a Cell Phone, I so much do NOT want to be surveilled!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Living Off The Wire!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Here's one for you that MAY still be a glitch working on Amazon.  Oldest daughter is the "glitch queen" and posted this Sunday evening.

DEAD DEAL

RUNNN LIKE A MF️🏃‍♀️ PRIME DAY GLITCH!!

DOUBLE DISCOUNTS AT CHECKOUT!!!

ONLY $64.01 AT CHECKOUT!! GO GO GO!!

https://amzn.to/2lgvHt9

Amazon Price: $273.99 (as of 7/14/2019 4:51PM EST) • Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. • Any price and availability information displayed on AMAZON at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. • THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. • Promo codes, if any, may expire anytime.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

Here's one for you that MAY still be a glitch working on Amazon.  Oldest daughter is the "glitch queen" and posted this Sunday evening.

DEAD DEAL

RUNNN LIKE A MF️🏃‍♀️ PRIME DAY GLITCH!!

DOUBLE DISCOUNTS AT CHECKOUT!!!

ONLY $64.01 AT CHECKOUT!! GO GO GO!!

https://amzn.to/2lgvHt9

Amazon Price: $273.99 (as of 7/14/2019 4:51PM EST) • Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. • Any price and availability information displayed on AMAZON at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. • THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. • Promo codes, if any, may expire anytime.

Have to be a Prime member.

• Like 1