I have a great new item that makes it easier to make music choices

mr clean

21 hours ago, JohnA said:

LOL!! After a training class I carry a 1AAA in my back pocket, always.  I use it to read the markings on my (stupidly) black Pre/Pro! 

I carry one with me alot also like the one in the pic. I love this model because its plenty bright, uses aaa batteries, and batteries last a good while. I have three or four laying around because another thing im figuring out as I get a  older is I can't always find things.😎

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, JohnA said:

LOL!! After a training class I carry a 1AAA in my back pocket, always.  I use it to read the markings on my (stupidly) black Pre/Pro! 

You look at marks???  Just turn it up.  You've got that lovin feeling don't ya?  Ya should be close w/o looking!!!  hahahaha!

• Haha 1

• Moderators

Got a couple small lights a few months ago just to have them around, one went in the camera bag. They were cheap 2 lights for $16 aluminum and led, they take 3 aaa batteries but still smal, 5" long when not zoomed. Works great so far and one has been dropped a few times with no problem. For a small cheap light there plenty bright enough for what I need from a small light, there handy to stick in a pocket or wherever.

I tried these because of the price and size, why this one  well I got tired of shopping for a small light, have you seen how many are out there, it's crazy.

https://www.amazon.com/Wsky-Flashlight-S2000-Resistant-Gift-Giving/dp/B07M8GFNJ1/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?hvadid=77859242144706&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&keywords=wsky+s2000&qid=1563334440&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dtel said:

I tried these because of the price and size, why this one  well I got tired of shopping for a small light, have you seen how many are out there, it's crazy.

I think you'd look great w/one on a lil headband.  I'm sure no one in the family would laff too hard!!!  The sign of a "true" audiophile!   Photos please!  😎

• Like 1

14 hours ago, YK Thom said:

One of those puppies will be a lot better than the flashlight function on my cell phone. Going to get one.

Haven't looked at it beyond the posted pic.  I was going to already say, when I got to your post, that the "flashlight" on my phone is entirely good enough for most uses, and I've always got it with me (scads times more processing power / memory than even the giant mainframes when I graduated H.S.).

If I'm going to carry a dedicated flashlight, it'll be either a 2 or 3 D-cell Maglite LED, whichever's handier...   ;^)

• Like 2

• Moderators
On 7/17/2019 at 9:44 AM, Dave1290 said:

I think you'd look great w/one on a lil headband.  I'm sure no one in the family would laff too hard!!! 

They probably wouldn't laugh to hard, they have seen worse, that might not even get much attention. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1