FS QSC CX 12 thermal upgrades 400.00

jtubbs6117

I have a couple CX 12's that I am not going to use in a project. They are great amps I have decided to go all QSC CX series for my entire house. Back to the amp at hand. We are all looking for that experience we get in the movie theater. Why not own the amps they use that is certainly one way to get a step closer. I have upgraded the thermal cooling system. They never failed but just loud to be used in the room you are listening. So Noctua IP67 rated industrial fans (3k rpm) were installed with a pressure duct to add to the volume of air going through the amp. This was to have more insurance it would stay cool and keep running for many more years. These were designed to be used in equipment rooms for commercial duty. Now they can be enjoyed in the same room. I am using one now while writing this. I will be happy to answer any questions and help in anyway to make sure you get what you need for your expectations. All of the antenuators are set at -8 or -10 the speakers I have setup are rated 400 watts RMS each and the CX12 can make them sing and show me in music details that I didn't have the power to hear before. That's to say my speaker were not built for being efficient.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...