Google guilty of data manipulation. Yes they are Evil

ClaudeJ1

3 hours ago, Gilbert said:

I haven't voted Blue since Carter. When I look back, I realize now as I did then, that he was/is a good man, a good person, but later I also saw him as an innocent bafoon. I'm an old dog or getting to be an older dog, don't see myself voting for anything but Red anymore, if at all. I'm pretty disgusted with it all, politics that is.

I have never forgotten "21% Prime is a Crime" under Carter, who was the nicest guy, but the worst President. I had to pay 16 3/4 % on my home Mortgage and Note. We eventually refinance twice as the interest rates came back down, but that took a big chunks of our budget, as my wife had to work, and me with on full time and one part time job. I also remember how Iran quickly gave up the hostage crisis, as soon as Reagan was elected by a landslide. He was not afraid to push the button, so to speak. Now Iran is messing with US worse than ever. I was just glad to see a hard driving BUSINESSMAN at the helm instead of yet another frikkin' Lawyer/politician, who have always been on the receiving side of a paycheck instead of having to create jobs! (No offense meant to Lawyers who buy Klipsch speakers, of course).

FYI, my baby girl was all A's from K-College Senior, High Honors grad with 3.9 and holding 2 jobs. She got a job in 2010, one of the few kids that did, with full salary and a company car. Yes, I'm the proud dad for all my kids who have done so well. Congrats on your girl!

• Like 1