FS: Crown XLS 2502. 1 left. (new price info)

jwc

Bought new.
Look new.
Function fine.
I made custom Rack cabinets just for the amps.  They have live their whole life there.  Just took them out to take some pictures, box up, and sell.
The rack cabinets are not for sale at this moment.

image.thumb.png.bf839d37b6ed4cc05df8db5b8ad04eaa.png

$900 $850 $400 for one amp shipped fedex ground insured in CONUS ONLY.  Payment Paypal Friends and Family only.

Update:  2/1/21.  see below.

Thanks

jc

see video......

Amazon new would be $650

https://www.amazon.com/Crown-XLS2502-Two-channel-Power-Amplifier/dp/B0129IKF32/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=crown+xls2502&qid=1563645966&s=gateway&sr=8-3

• Like 1

I really like these because they have both RCA and XLR and especially because the DSP settings are simple and allow you to select a sensitivity level to get the proper volume and keep out the noise.  So they work with a multitude of preamps, processors, and sources connected directly.

I bought the 2002 model and it's been solid.

• Like 1

$900 $850 for the pair of amps shipped fedex ground insured in CONUS ONLY.  Payment Paypal Friends and Family only.

If not sold by Sunday night, they will be listed on Ebay.

Cheers.

jc

13 minutes ago, jwc said:

$900 $850 for the pair of amps shipped fedex ground insured in CONUS ONLY.  Payment Paypal Friends and Family only.

If not sold by Sunday night, they will be listed on Ebay.

Cheers.

jc

I have one of those amps that I bought from Emile! Solid performer! The DSP is extremely easy to use (never had it prior) and very versatile.  I now have three Crown Amps and am very happy with all of them.

GLWS!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

option one:

$375 for one amp shipped fedex ground not formally insured in CONUS ONLY.  Payment Paypal Friends and Family only.  Will be sent from my office.  Been doing it for years safely.

option two

$410  for the same amp shipped fedex or UPS ground insured in CONUS ONLY.  I will drop off at fedex or UPS store.   Payment Paypal Friends and Family only.

Will be in factory shipping box with original material.  Then stuffed in another big ugly box with bubble wrap.  It would be fine without insurance....your call.

As original listing great condition.  Looks new.  Works fine.  Dumb that I kept it.  I think I powered it up 3 times since.

jc

• 1 month later...