Thecarace

The surrounds and cones on the K33 woofers just about lasts forever. Even if they get small splits or tears, you can usually patch them until you want to spend the money. You can get replacement K33s from klipsch, or similar/equivalent from Bob Crites / critesspeakers.com

Bruce

14 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I believe those are Cornwall l, the Cornwall ll had 3 front ports.

Late Cornwall I models also had three front ports....we changed over to three for the drop-in fronts along with the change--over from the decorators to the CBR models due to more structural strength after built....for the CDBR series the cabinet build provided more than enough structural strength, the additional "vertical strut" between port-holes became necessary for structural integrity of the birch cabinets, so....since all the motor-board panels were the same for all Cornwalls, after the introduction  of the CBR build began, they all got the new change.

• Like 1

If they work and sound good, leave them be and just update the crossovers
You could very easily remove all the drivers and sand the cabs down and paint them
I have done that a ton of times with CW’s and K-horns that people have painted with a brush or rattle can. But I have to tools and room to paint them like a car is done
Here’s a pic of my Yamaha center speaker that I found in a dumpster behind a Salvation Army store. Only one speaker and she was a disaster and condition of the outside unit had that texture coating on it that is used for PA speakers I spent over a week removing all of it define beautiful birch plywood so I prepped it and sand it and painted it with PPG paint and clearcoat and it’s been holding up for six years as my TV stand and center speaker.
You can see the mirror finish and reflection in the photographs

1bfb17fd8c5b1e48a1dd0b1ad4ee9bde.jpgbd650444a44c385066a80fd4b1757960.jpg

Dollar for dollar Klipsch has no equals
Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!