FS: Vintage Klipsch Klipschorn Speakers

redlynn

Up for sale is a great set of vintage Klipsch Klipschorn stereo speakers in oiled oak finish.  These 1990 models have consecutive serial numbers because of the matching grain patterns of each speaker and all original equipment, including "AK-3" crossovers, K-77-M tweeters, K-55-M mids, & K-33-E  woofers.  Overall, these speakers are in a very good condition, with a few chips or scratches, but still look great.  The grills are overall in good shape, but do show some distress or rubbing on one side grill.  these speakers functions 100% properly, with great clarity and power and sound fantastic as they should, as the flagship of the fabled Heritage lineup.

Asking for $4200 shipped.

2.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, davis419b said:

No those were in the trailer when he came and picked up 2 pair of Chorus ll's from me. I have seen that rug many times. He has an ad on little rock craigslist right now for a single Belle

I've sat in that living room!

7 hours ago, lakedmb said:

I know the price includes shipping, but out of curiosity, how much does it cost to package and ship those?!?

My guess would be if you have crates custom made and ship them from one coast to the other by freight, approximately 800.00.

Shakey