Hope, Arkansas watermelon festival

red1302

My wife and I are thinking of visiting the "Watermelon Festival"  taking place in Hope next month. My wife would like to give me the opportunity to visit the Klipsch museum while there.
Are any members attending? If anyone has attended before, is there any information we should know before we make our traveling arrangements?
If we do attend, we will be coming from NWA.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Yes drink plenty of water, it will probably be hot again.

And look for the klipsch booth, it think it will be in one of the livestock buildings. I think the museum hours are 10am -2pm wed through Friday, the main museum is right across the street from the plant. The booth will have different volunteers in it during the event so I don't know if I will see you or not.

• Like 3

I mentioned to a co-worker in the past about trying to get down to Hope one of these years....told him about the whole Klipsch thing.

He's originally from Arkansas and he didn't know much if anything about Klipsch but the first thing he said after I mentioned Hope was 'Dey got sum goood watermelons'. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 7/21/2019 at 4:47 PM, SWL said:

I mentioned to a co-worker in the past about trying to get down to Hope one of these years....told him about the whole Klipsch thing.

He's originally from Arkansas and he didn't know much if anything about Klipsch but the first thing he said after I mentioned Hope was 'Dey got sum goood watermelons'. emoji106.png

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

=== ‘Dey got sum good speakers, too —

• Like 3

• Moderators

The Klipsch Museum of Audio History will be there in full force at the Livestock Arena.

Christy is making a major membership drive this year and there will be give aways, prizes and drawing for people who sign up as members.

Christy will be posting more information about the Member drawing and other information coming soon 

Travis

Bet they grow some good watermelon...

8 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

The Klipsch Museum of Audio History will be there in full force at the Livestock Arena.

Christy is making a major membership drive this year and there will be give aways, prizes and drawing for people who sign up as members.

Christy will be posting more information about the Member drawing and other information coming soon 

Travis

Got my membership cup full...