I feel that I have a great system. That can give more. the question is how?

angelluisg

Your in the same boat as me but I'm also trying to get the punch from the pb4000, I bought dsp umik-1 maybe that will answer placement issues.  Seems like its placement issues and maybe your settings after audyssey are off.  

I'll probably mess with the umik-1 tonight.  I was told if I didn't want to do DIY panels and didn't want to figure placement out myself to give these guys a try https://www.gikacoustics.com/  

Since I might move and might have a enclosed room soon, I'm holding back on panels. I think I need them tho.   Have you thought about a  heavy blackout curtain in front of the slider and maybe jimmy up the same thing on the other side.  It will give ya a enclosed feeling plus that slider probably isn't helping with reflecting sound properly. 

On 7/24/2019 at 3:24 PM, angelluisg said:

@muel question.. do you bought a book or dvd? and how help you? 

I have both... he is a not a great novelist but both are full of good information.  It is more a series of tips and advice.  I think I'd prefer the book because it is easier to refer back.

6 minutes ago, angelluisg said:

@muelthanks .. 

Do you think I could find tips on how to make my sound more immersive, enveloping and stereo better fidelity?

Yes, it is about getting your room right... speakers and seat in the right place.  When you have a room that is not just for audio... other family members use it for other purposes, it can be very difficult to make some of the changes you might need.  You can get closer though.  While following the advice of the book I'd turn off any EQ.  You can redo the EQ settings when you are done.  Hopefully, you won't need much.  

6 minutes ago, angelluisg said:

@jason str thanks for response .. I read is interesting! but was wrote in 2001 ..I think now everything is changing ..and article 18 years .. maybe now is different, power, place, cable, amp..but thanks good point..

Sound waves don't change over time, the article is still relevant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1