Marantz SR68 - - GONE

JohnJ

Cable co hit me with a $50 price increase that I can't stomach. Roku here I come, I don't have to miss my Hurricanes at all!

With the streamer I could only use my Heresy for the sound if I have HDMI for the signals. 

The picture frame tvs just have p*#@-poor excuses for speakers. My cell phone can almost do better and it fits in my pocket

I've got a Marantz SR68 @ 75 wpc in good shape with it's working remote that's great for a reasonable setup.

Reasonable offers considered.

IMG-20190722-220730.jpg

Edited by JohnJ

Thank you very much, & that does look like a good thirty pound beast!

You are a good ways from here. WV is up 77 from me, so it might be a while but that is more enticing to me than $400 for an Integra at access for less or that $2k Adcom with the .02% thd.

20 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Thank you very much, & that does look like a good thirty pound beast!

You are a good ways from here. WV is up 77 from me, so it might be a while but that is more enticing to me than $400 for an Integra at access for less or that $2k Adcom with the .02% thd.

No Charleston, SC

Also my mother in law lives in Gas-Town, right up 85 from you. While I'm hoping it doesn't happen, eventually I'll have to go. If I do I'll let you know. Meet you along the way or something.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, wstrickland1 said:

No Charleston, SC

Oh heck I had you confused with someone else on here!

Busy lately and only getting further behind. But the intersection of 26 X 95 is only three hours from me, driven to FL hundreds of times that way.

Fifty pounds! When I used PCPower&Cooling 510 power supplies for pcs I built, the general thinking was the heavier the better.

Yep Gastonia is close, closer time wise & more safe on US74 than I-85 now!

16 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Oh heck I had you confused with someone else on here!

Busy lately and only getting further behind. But the intersection of 26 X 95 is only three hours from me, driven to FL hundreds of times that way.

Fifty pounds! When I used PCPower&Cooling 510 power supplies for pcs I built, the general thinking was the heavier the better.

Yep Gastonia is close, closer time wise & more safe on US74 than I-85 now!

If bad luck takes me to a visit with my mother in law I'll bring it with me

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing at all wrong with this receiver, I need hookups it doesn't have!

I'll put a negotiable fair price on it, maybe that will get it where it can make some sweet sounds and gnarly explosions again!

Glad you moved it. I'll be near or in your zip code tomorrow. Going to watch SC-UNC game at BoA Stadium. One of my suppliers took over Richardson's former suite in the end zone and they do it up big. They had us in for the Belk Bowl and being a Gamecock fan they felt horrible that we had to witness that drubbing, so I got the invitation for the season opener. I'm hoping for a much better outcome...

• Thanks 1