Just some old pictures

dtel

I believe the dude in plaid was Bill Walco...  bought the marine grade Jubilee's and put them (outdoors) at his mountain top restaurant in Colorado.

I think it's Natalia's in Silverton but.....  it's been a couple sleepless nights since I was told

You know how the memory thing is.

http://www.natalias1912.com/index.html?utm_source=tripadvisor&utm_medium=referral

jubefest_9_08_(73).thumb.jpg.jpg

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Coytee said:

I believe the dude in plaid was Bill Walco...  bought the marine grade Jubilee's and put them (outdoors) at his mountain top restaurant in Colorado.

I think it's Natalia's in Silverton but.....  it's been a couple sleepless nights since I was told

You know how the memory thing is.

http://www.natalias1912.com/index.html?utm_source=tripadvisor&utm_medium=referral

Thank You, your right I could not remember his name, sorry Bill.

The day we all went to lunch at old Washington he was at the table with us and I still forgot his name. It's the memory/age thing.

That was such a great event! I learned a lot and met some great people as well. Hope we can do it again!

Coytee, good memory!  After 12 years, the Jubs still get a workout every day on the patio with live and recorded music. They look and sound like new, a testament to their design and construction quality. We are really glad Klipsch built them in marine - grade plywood for us.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Bill W. said:

That was such a great event! I learned a lot and met some great people as well. Hope we can do it again!

Coytee, good memory!  After 12 years, the Jubs still get a workout every day on the patio with live and recorded music. They look and sound like new, a testament to their design and construction quality. We are really glad Klipsch built them in marine - grade plywood for us.

Hi Bill,

Noticed you're closed during the winter? Come to the pilgrimage next April(?)

Is there a picture of the Jubes on your patio on your website?

• Like 1

Yes open May through October, closed in winter.

We have been trying to make the pilgrimage, always have schedule conflicts if the event is too late on the calendar.

You are right, no Jubilee pictures on the website, guess I have to fix that! (Don’t tell Coytee, he will probably faint if he sees pictures after all this time)

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Bill W. said:

Sorry I couldn't remember your name, I thought it was you with the restaurant in CO but was not sure enough to say that possibly being wrong.

34 minutes ago, seti said:

Pics from 2006 museum basement!!

Thank you Seti, I just figured since it over 10 years ago why not everybody changes.

• Like 1

Not meant to anyone’s post or pic. Just a funny pic I took yesterday as I was driving down the road
d2866fb9d2e1d2ca3a2d6a96b4d09379.jpg

Dollar for dollar Klipsch has no equals
Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

• Like 1

• Moderators

This kind of picture makes me realize how long ago this was, even if it does not feel like it was.

We had our grandson with us, he is 19 now.

Time passes fast.

jubefest 9 08 (64).jpg

• Like 3