Just some old pictures

dtel

On 7/27/2019 at 12:57 PM, IB Slammin said:

That was in my room at HI Express just before the pizza arrived

Yeah...........before the pizza guy was too scared to come in the room because we were going crazy over the Georgia Arkansas game.  

On 7/27/2019 at 7:54 AM, jwc said:

The more woofers the better

IMG_2066.JPG

This is a guy a I will always raise a glass to.  Sometime there needs to be an explanation about how he flew like Superman at JC's house just before he cut himself trying to make a Gin and tonic.  

10 hours ago, mark1101 said:

Yea Claude, he probably used to tell Valerie this guy is driving me crazy and he better quit coming around.

Nah. I think you must have me confused with Kevin Harmon, "the #1 PWK fan," self titled, and an 8x10 on Miss Valerie's shelf to prove it. I think he and PWK went fishing many times. Besides, 22 years went by with no communication on my part, as I was busy working 2 jobs and raising kids through college. I'm a piker compared to Kevin in the PWK fan club. Besides what did YOU do all this time Mr. Jealous guy who never had the pleasure of mine and Kevin's experience? You must be one of them negative Democrat, haters (redundant I know)? Nah, I just think you're an overcompensated graduate of the $mara$$ school of thought!

15 minutes ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

Nah. I think you must have me confused with Kevin Harmon, "the #1 PWK fan," self titled, and an 8x10 on Miss Valerie's shelf to prove it. I think he and PWK went fishing many times. Besides, 22 years went by with no communication on my part, as I was busy working 2 jobs and raising kids through college. I'm a piker compared to Kevin in the PWK fan club. Besides what did YOU do all this time Mr. Jealous guy who never had the pleasure of mine and Kevin's experience? You must be one of them negative Democrat, haters (redundant I know)? Nah, I just think you're an overcompensated graduate of the $mara$$ school of thought!

This is funny Claude.  No comment.

15 hours ago, mark1101 said:

This is a guy a I will always raise a glass to.  Sometime there needs to be an explanation about how he flew like Superman at JC's house just before he cut himself trying to make a Gin and tonic.   

What happens in Ga stays in Ga...

On 7/24/2019 at 12:23 PM, carlthess40 said:

Not meant to anyone’s post or pic. Just a funny pic I took yesterday as I was driving down the road
d2866fb9d2e1d2ca3a2d6a96b4d09379.jpg

Dollar for dollar Klipsch has no equals
Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

Well, now you've got me wondering if bucks cock their legs to pee, like male dogs do.

8 hours ago, Islander said:

Well, now you've got me wondering if bucks cock their legs to pee, like male dogs do.

when I was a kid a friends dad bought a small hobby ranch just outside of Ottawa Ontario his plan was to retire there as a gentleman  rancher. They had a number of animals there including some goats and the big Billy was a very nasty piece of work to whom you never dare show your back. One day he approached me and I stood my ground telling him where to go, he stood there with a grin on his face I could not figure out what he was up to then he pee'd straight between his front legs and onto my feet. I never liked that goat. I think that I was about 12 at the time. I still don't trust goats to this day.

• Like 1