Whats you first name and if you have one nickname

mr clean

30 minutes ago, mr clean said:

I chose Mr Clean on here due to my fancy hairdo😎! I kind of look like the smiley face on the post.

Thats a club I belong to as well, Shave the noggin at least twice a week

Funny Story.  Before Kids & Wife  I had  hair half way down my back,  Met now Wife took a Job with the railroad, Handout said clean cut appearance, Go cut the hair short, First day at Rail  Road I see a machinist with a Goatee approx 3 feet long and hair down to his waist............................(That Figures, Story of my life :dry: )  A short time later It all needed to come off,  ( Prominent widows peak :mad:)  Been that way since about 10 years now only hair on my head is mustache, goatee & eyebrows.

• Haha 1

When I first shaved my head they did fit testing for air masks shortly after. I went over to the room the ladies were doing the testing. I walked in and looked around at some other guys in there that had hair and said, I thought the paper you sent out said we needed to have a clean shaven head. She said no it said face. They got a chuckle and were telling people what they thought I had unknowingly done but the joke was on them!  Ive been shaving my head for 26 years now. I have a Van dyke. Its a goatee and mustache together. I didn't know that was what it was called until a few years ago. Heres a pic of me.

image.png.f96af23fca8b50d5b89d6f074aad00fa.png

• Like 3