Whats you first name and if you have one nickname

mr clean

18 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

22 years for me.

It was funny when I first started not alot were shaving their head. I had a Harley at the time and always been easy going but people seemed to think I looked mean.  I could tell a few stories about it but I won't. I was 30 when I started. 

William...legal name

Honey...what my wife, youngest daughter,  best friend's daughter, my daughter's friends mom's call me

Billy Boy....What my oldest daughter and my sister calls me

Willis or Willy... what my brother Bob calls me

Bill...what everyone else call me

I have a full head of hair (thanks Dad)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

William...legal name

Honey...what my wife, youngest daughter,  best friend's daughter, my daughter's friends mom's call me

Ya thanks Dad! I didn't like it when it stated going but now that I shave it im fine with it. At 56 it don't bother me because no ones looking anyway. I wish it would all quit growing so I would not have to shave it!

20 minutes ago, billybob said:

Alot of women find it sexy?

Ive been married almost the whole time but I guess some do. I think after a certain age women care more about being treated good and a good dose of bullshit don't hurt. I got a bud from work thats very average looking but can bag women looks and money wise way out of his league. He's half nuts and full of shit with a horseshoe haircut but that guy amazes me lol.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, mr clean said:

Ive been married almost the whole time but I guess some do. I think after a certain age women care more about being treated good and a good dose of bullshit don't hurt. I got a bud from work thats very average looking but can bag women looks and money wise way out of his league. He's half nuts and full of shit with a horseshoe haircut but that guy amazes me lol.

Always liked that clean look of Mr Clean...muscles, white T-shirt and seem to recall an earring...maybe not... wondering if women liked it...A recent poll on what women wanted is kindness in a man which scored  90 + the highest over looks, etc...

Leaves me thinking dang, sure are some rude bumholes In the world...

54 minutes ago, codewritinfool said:

Many would agree with you.

1 hour ago, codewritinfool said:

I don't give my real name unless I do business with someone.  Nickname is "code".

I attempted to try out for a local production of Jesus Christ Superstar for the role of John, but they never called me in for an audition:

IMG-1060.png

Think you would have made a fine John...code...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

William...legal name

Bless your hair...bet you get a lot of honeydews... honeydo this... honeydo that...my name is Billy butt I get alot of Bills... guess they think Bill sounds more mature,.. not  so here so much...

• Like 1

Birth name is William but have gone by Billy all my life. Lot's of Billy's, Bill's, Willy's and Williams on this forum.

TasDom represents the 2 blessings entrusted to me, my children TASha & DOMinic ❤️ (love you guys)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, dtel said:

Elden, have been called many names, some of the grand kids call me E, but mostly paw paw.

Interesting name.

Mine is Elvin,

Mostly Al to everyone but the closest.

Honey

Dad

Poppa

And even Great Poppa-when she starts talking.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, mr clean said:

Ya thanks Dad! I didn't like it when it stated going but now that I shave it im fine with it. At 56 it don't bother me because no ones looking anyway. I wish it would all quit growing so I would not have to shave it!

21 hours ago, billybob said:

Alot of women find it sexy?

I've got a full head of hair.  Stopped cutting/shaving a couple years ago.....and a head full of hair

at 64, I'm not really looking to get laid.

I'm a William, too  Most know me as Bill

DK by friends from another site.

as the joke goes

You can call me anything you like.... just don't call me late for dinner.

• Haha 2