Whats you first name and if you have one nickname

mr clean

2 hours ago, WillyBob said:

I've got a full head of hair.  Stopped cutting/shaving a couple years ago.....and a head full of hair

at 64, I'm not really looking to get laid.

I'm a William, too  Most know me as Bill

DK by friends from another site.

as the joke goes

You can call me anything you like.... just don't call me late for dinner.

We sound Abit like the Bobsy twins...yes not looking for a relationship ATM but, considering a late bloomer gigilo gig...Wow your a young man...Not going to give out my age or middle name here...a man's perogotive I got from woman's lib...

Edit: women find my hair irresistible to touch...so, jealous men and women surround me. Sure you have the same problem... hair...

• Like 1

On 7/25/2019 at 1:30 PM, mr clean said:

Ya thanks Dad! I didn't like it when it stated going but now that I shave it im fine with it. At 56 it don't bother me because no ones looking anyway. I wish it would all quit growing so I would not have to shave it!

23 hours ago, billybob said:

Bless your hair...bet you get a lot of honeydews... honeydo this... honeydo that...my name is Billy butt I get alot of Bills... guess they think Bill sounds more mature,.. not  so here so much...

23 hours ago, TasDom said:

Birth name is William but have gone by Billy all my life. Lot's of Billy's, Bill's, Willy's and Williams on this forum.

TasDom represents the 2 blessings entrusted to me, my children TASha & DOMinic ❤️ (love you guys)

6 hours ago, WillyBob said:

I've got a full head of hair.  Stopped cutting/shaving a couple years ago.....and a head full of hair

at 64, I'm not really looking to get laid.

I'm a William, too  Most know me as Bill

DK by friends from another site.

as the joke goes

You can call me anything you like.... just don't call me late for dinner.

Yes....a lot of Bills on here....excellent name 😀

Clean....I'm 56 also...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Yes....a lot of Bills on here....excellent name 😀

Clean....I'm 56 also...

I guess we went to different schools together! We came thur at a good time! Loved the 60s.70s, 80s!

8 minutes ago, Bigdnfay1 said:

I  am one of two Darrells in my social herd. I got the nickname Big D(6'3'' 2**lbs). Sometimes it's Big Dawg. The other Darrell got tagged with Lil' d(5'8''158lbs). 

If I need some backup I will give ya a call.  Im not a small guy just getting older and wiser. I would rather watch a fight than be in one these days! They like to get guns involved also lol.