Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
mr clean

Whats you first name and if you have one nickname

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, mr clean said:

 Ive been shaving my head for 26 years now. 

22 years for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

22 years for me.

It was funny when I first started not alot were shaving their head. I had a Harley at the time and always been easy going but people seemed to think I looked mean.  I could tell a few stories about it but I won't. I was 30 when I started. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

William...legal name

Honey...what my wife, youngest daughter,  best friend's daughter, my daughter's friends mom's call me

Billy Boy....What my oldest daughter and my sister calls me

Willis or Willy... what my brother Bob calls me

Bill...what everyone else call me

 

I have a full head of hair (thanks Dad)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

William...legal name

Honey...what my wife, youngest daughter,  best friend's daughter, my daughter's friends mom's call me

Billy Boy....What my oldest daughter and my sister calls me

Willis or Willy... what my brother Bob calls me

Bill...what everyone else call me

 

I have a full head of hair (thanks Dad)

Ya thanks Dad! I didn't like it when it stated going but now that I shave it im fine with it. At 56 it don't bother me because no ones looking anyway. I wish it would all quit growing so I would not have to shave it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alot of women find it sexy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, billybob said:

Alot of women find it sexy?

Ive been married almost the whole time but I guess some do. I think after a certain age women care more about being treated good and a good dose of bullshit don't hurt. I got a bud from work thats very average looking but can bag women looks and money wise way out of his league. He's half nuts and full of shit with a horseshoe haircut but that guy amazes me lol.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mr clean said:

Ive been married almost the whole time but I guess some do. I think after a certain age women care more about being treated good and a good dose of bullshit don't hurt. I got a bud from work thats very average looking but can bag women looks and money wise way out of his league. He's half nuts and full of shit with a horseshoe haircut but that guy amazes me lol.

Always liked that clean look of Mr Clean...muscles, white T-shirt and seem to recall an earring...maybe not... wondering if women liked it...A recent poll on what women wanted is kindness in a man which scored  90 + the highest over looks, etc...

Leaves me thinking dang, sure are some rude bumholes In the world...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Women are looking for a guy with a huge.......................................................................................................................................................bank account 😀

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't give my real name unless I do business with someone.  Nickname is "code".

 

I attempted to try out for a local production of Jesus Christ Superstar for the role of John, but they never called me in for an audition:

 

IMG-1060.png

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, codewritinfool said:

Nickname is "code".

From your username I would have guessed "fool".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, codewritinfool said:


Many would agree with you.

The auto censor would delete most of my nick names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, codewritinfool said:


Many would agree with you.

 

1 hour ago, codewritinfool said:

I don't give my real name unless I do business with someone.  Nickname is "code".

 

I attempted to try out for a local production of Jesus Christ Superstar for the role of John, but they never called me in for an audition:

 

IMG-1060.png

Think you would have made a fine John...code...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

William...legal name

Honey...what my wife, youngest daughter,  best friend's daughter, my daughter's friends mom's call me

Billy Boy....What my oldest daughter and my sister calls me

Willis or Willy... what my brother Bob calls me

Bill...what everyone else call me

 

I have a full head of hair (thanks Dad)

Bless your hair...bet you get a lot of honeydews... honeydo this... honeydo that...my name is Billy butt I get alot of Bills... guess they think Bill sounds more mature,.. not  so here so much...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Birth name is William but have gone by Billy all my life. Lot's of Billy's, Bill's, Willy's and Williams on this forum.

TasDom represents the 2 blessings entrusted to me, my children TASha & DOMinic ❤️ (love you guys)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Thank you for posting Mr. Butt

Somehow quite apropo

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, dtel said:

Elden, have been called many names, some of the grand kids call me E, but mostly paw paw.

 

Interesting name.

Mine is Elvin,

Mostly Al to everyone but the closest.

Honey

Dad

Poppa

And even Great Poppa-when she starts talking.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm Kevin. I know it's a stretch from my user name here.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, mr clean said:

Ya thanks Dad! I didn't like it when it stated going but now that I shave it im fine with it. At 56 it don't bother me because no ones looking anyway. I wish it would all quit growing so I would not have to shave it!

 

21 hours ago, billybob said:

Alot of women find it sexy?

 

I've got a full head of hair.  Stopped cutting/shaving a couple years ago.....and a head full of hair

at 64, I'm not really looking to get laid.

 

I'm a William, too  Most know me as Bill

 DK by friends from another site.

 

as the joke goes

You can call me anything you like.... just don't call me late for dinner.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...