SONICTRANSPORTER I5

A1UC

SOLD

Ended up ordering a new server last night so I’m letting this go

Small Green Computer SonicTransporter i5. I used it as a Roon Core Server and it works great. This one does not have any additional internal storage hard drive.

Manufactures description:

The sonicTransporter i5 replaces your desktop, laptop, Mac mini, etc... to provide the premier solution for those wanting more from their home computer audio experience.

Unmatched Quality: The sonicTransporter i5 is milled out of a solid block of billet aluminum. The entire case is the heat-sink for the processor. The makes the sonicTransporter fanless and noiseless!

With a simple to use web-based interface (no separate keyboard, mouse, or monitor required), the sonicTransporter i5 will have you playing music across your network quickly and easily.

The sonicTransporter i5 runs Roon Server, HQPlayer (embedded), Squeezebox Server, Plex Media Server and MinimServer (DLNA server). Attach a USB drive full of music or a NAS and your music will be available to virtually any network player.

87b5cbac6e80316cd064fc701e574dde.jpgbfc6ab7bd5b5fd3710eec85c16e886fa.jpga77f2b5ccae3270c4625cf1c2ca1b983.jpg

SOLD

Ended up ordering a new server last night so I’m letting this go

Small Green Computer SonicTransporter i5. I used it as a Roon Core Server and it works great. This one does not have any additional internal storage hard drive.

Manufactures description:
The sonicTransporter i5 replaces your desktop, laptop, Mac mini, etc... to provide the premier solution for those wanting more from their home computer audio experience.

Unmatched Quality: The sonicTransporter i5 is milled out of a solid block of billet aluminum. The entire case is the heat-sink for the processor. The makes the sonicTransporter fanless and noiseless!

With a simple to use web-based interface (no separate keyboard, mouse, or monitor required), the sonicTransporter i5 will have you playing music across your network quickly and easily.

The sonicTransporter i5 runs Roon Server, HQPlayer (embedded), Squeezebox Server, Plex Media Server and MinimServer (DLNA server). Attach a USB drive full of music or a NAS and your music will be available to virtually any network player.

87b5cbac6e80316cd064fc701e574dde.jpgbfc6ab7bd5b5fd3710eec85c16e886fa.jpga77f2b5ccae3270c4625cf1c2ca1b983.jpg

SOLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk