Sold

Pats3of4

If you asked me, I'd build a pair of Belle cabinets. Much prettier. ;) But that's just me. There were 2 sets of plans I worked with plus a program that I got my cut list for 3 sheets of Baltic Birch.  Belles are a tad wider but not as deep....you mainly give up the larger K-400 horn. But you could always do something else for mids and highs.  Link to mine I built is in my sig at bottom.

Ok, I'm partial to them. 

But if you DO have the woodworking tools and skills,  get the Speakerlab K plans and whatever Klipschorn plans you can find and build a set. I believe all the early ones were built from half inch wood, which is what I would use if I built a set, versus trying to reinvent the wheel. It may take awhile but you have most everything for them.

20171224_110621-1024x551.jpg

20171224_110752-1024x824.jpg

• Like 5

• 7 months later...
7 hours ago, danalog02 said:

Is there any chance part or all of this is still available?

Are you looking for anything in particular?  I will have several pairs of drivers available in the next couple of weeks.  Please PM me if there is interest.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2020 at 1:04 PM, Pats3of4 said:

I have one woofer, but that is it

What would you need to get out of the remaining woofer, shipped to Murfreesboro, TN 37128?

I'm about to find out if the sealed k horn bass bin I have has an original K-33 in it.