SOLD *Price lowered $2K* KP-600's + KP-682's

Md5150

Price lowered to $2,000.

Hate to do it but i need to make some room so these have to go. I bought these last year here on the forums from a respected member. They are a complete working pair in very good condition and sound incredible. I've replaced almost every nut, bolt, and washer with new stainless steel hardware. 

The bottom sections are KP-682's wich are better than what the 600's originally came with. These where part of Ram Sounds huge system and they come with the custom covers. The grills are in good shape and have the Klipsch logos on them. They will come with Connon cables that are in excellent condition. I will also throw in a Ashley crossover and the audio rack i bought separately for free. The audio rack is needed to use the Connon cables but they could be changed over easily to binding posts. Fully functioning pairs in this condition rarely come up for sale. You won't find a system that comes close to this one for the price. 

I can only load one pic at a time so I'll add a few more later.

Price $2,000.

Thanks for looking,

Mike.

20180814_160259.jpg

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Md5150 said:

Hate to do it but i need to make some room so these have to go. I bought these last year here on the forums from a respected member. They are a complete working pair in very good condition and sound incredible. I've replaced almost every nut, bolt, and washer with new stainless steel hardware. 

The bottom sections are KP-682's wich are better than what the 600's originally came with. These where part of Ram Sounds huge system and they come with the custom covers. The grills are in good shape and have the Klipsch logos on them. They will come with Connon cables that are in excellent condition. I will also throw in a Ashley crossover and the audio rack i bought separately for free. The audio rack is needed to use the Connon cables but they could be changed over easily to binding posts. Fully functioning pairs in this condition rarely come up for sale. You won't find a system that comes close to this one for the price. 

I can only load one pic at a time so I'll add a few more later.

Price $2,500.

Thanks for looking,

Mike.

20180814_160259.jpg

Please try the picture hosting method in my signature below.  You can save as many pics, and however big you like.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2019 at 3:55 PM, jwc said:

Respectable seller folks.  KP600's in this condition has become rare as hen's teeth.  

Jump on this.

jc

These turned out great! I really don't want to go back in the deep end, OTOH, these are complete. @Woofers and Tweetersaren't you headed that way with a trailer? Maybe a pair for your spare bedroom? 🙄🙄

Mark

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 10:22 PM, jwc said:

I can't believe these aren't sold.

I can't believe these aren't sold.  Ashly crossover is perfect condition and sounds great.  I bought it new.  They Don't make these anymore.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/A-BRAND-NEW-Ashly-XR-4001-4-Way-Active-Stereo-Crossover/333265241277?hash=item4d982804bd:g:pZgAAOSwgv5ZS9ND

The custom cannon connector I made it with new parts.  There is no other.  Plug and play.  Try to find another KP600 system with one of those already made.

These KP600 and subs were Bob Mctiere of Ram Sound.  These have been well cared for....and super rare to find in this condition.  And they even have the original grills and labels.  The black Klipsch labels are rare too....ever seen those?

Folks!  What the hell....run to get this stuff.  I would....but I already have 4 stacks.....saving one pair for my son.

jc

• Like 1