Early 80’s la scala

ketucker

41 minutes ago, ketucker said:

Looking for advice on what I should ask for a set of la scalas that I purchased new in the early 80’s in good condition and I believe they have the aa crossover

I OVERPAID for my 1979 La Scalas, $3000 or $4000! But they are sweet, especially with Bob Crites replacement AA Balancing Networks! And I wanna get Bob Crites BEST replacement tweeters for them too! :-) Yet to order, but I will! :-)

John Kuthe...

1 hour ago, ketucker said:

Looking for advice on what I should ask for a set of la scalas that I purchased new in the early 80’s in good condition and I believe they have the aa crossover

I am not sure how much they worth now.  But I bought my first pair of 80's La Scala I's with AA crossover also in good condition about twelve years ago for $850.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Blackbird said:

I am not sure how much they worth now.  But I bought my first pair of 80's La Scala I's with AA crossover also in good condition about twelve years ago for $850.

Like I said, I overpaid! But I NEVER REGRET IT! :-)

John  Kuthe... 

2 hours ago, ketucker said:

Can you post photos?  Overall and especially any blemishes?  Also photos of crossovers and serial number tags.

On 7/28/2019 at 10:18 PM, codewritinfool said:

Can you post photos?  Overall and especially any blemishes?  Also photos of crossovers and serial number tags.

On 7/28/2019 at 10:18 PM, codewritinfool said:

Sadly enough they are so buried up in spare bedroom I can’t get to them for good pics. Going to try to post the pics I was able to get if I can figure this out. The serial numbers are engraved in the wood by crossovers. Last two numbers on one is 02 and the other is 03. 

On 7/30/2019 at 3:36 PM, ketucker said:

Sadly enough they are so buried up in spare bedroom I can’t get to them for good pics. Going to try to post the pics I was able to get if I can figure this out. The serial numbers are engraved in the wood by crossovers. Last two numbers on one is 02 and the other is 03. 

8596757B-B5A7-4E1D-AC3B-B998CEF525A0.jpeg