Any Lennox HVAC guys on this here forum

babadono

41 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Annie Lennox is cool like a good a/c system. There, a double tie in.😀

372 million views, now that is an impressive number.

That video came out a million years ago! That's only about one view per day. Not that impressive.

I too am an Annie Lennox fan.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Shiva said:

Annie Lennox is cool like a good a/c system. There, a double tie in.😀

372 million views, now that is an impressive number.

Thanks, I am now in Love once again...the Lennox thread, who would have thought it... cool

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That Any Lennox sure can sing, 😀  For those who enjoyed Lord Of The Rings, this might just get you to dust off that disc and pop it into your player.  I know I felt the cool breeze of its memory.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JL Sargent said:

the warranty was in a word....worthless.

Pretty much....but wait there's more. When this first started I contacted an old friend whom I remembered at one time worked for Lennox. He now owns his own HVAC company in Portland OR. I sent pictures to his parts person upon first contact and he called me and said pretty much there was nothing he could do, that I should just get a local contractor out to fix it. His parts person responded the next day that the part is going to cost $725. Well here it is a week later and I did not want to leave them hanging so I emailed this morning that I have found the part is under warranty but the labor is not. His parts person responded "Oh its under warranty, no problem we'll have one sent out to you".

So its not in my possession yet but things are looking up. This is how a warranty is supposed to work. Free of charge to the customer.  I'll still have to do the labor myself but I've gotten pretty good at this in the last week.

Technically they're probably not supposed to ship to a homeowner but IDGAS.

To those on this forum who think people with just barely a high school education should make $1200 per hour.... all I can say is we will have to agree to disagree.

1 hour ago, babadono said:

To those on this forum who think people with just barely a high school education should make $1200 per hour.... all I can say is we will have to agree to disagree.

I'm thinking you left a decimal point out there. 

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I'm thinking you left a decimal point out there. 

Contractor wants  approx.. $335+$72 to replace an "in warranty" part that from my now known experience will take a max of 15 minutes to replace. So $1200 may be an exaggeration but not by much.

Well after one false start because the warehouse shipped me a compressor instead of a fan I am now up and running with 2 fully functioning AC/Heat Pump units. So Lennox did finally come through with an "in warranty" part but only because I had an old friend in the biz.

• Like 1