**SOLD** Jubilee's for sale Maine

Md5150

*Update*

I've got alot of people asking if they come with a crossover. They don't. They come just as Klipsch sells them, without a crossover. So whoever buys them has to do what everyone else who has bought 2 ways jubes had to do, buy a crossover. Also if buyer wants to arrange shipping that's fine, but I'm not shipping them myself. I've been on the other side many times and never had a problem. I've had kp600 stacks, 8 mwm bins, tuba subs, k402 horns all shipped to me from across the country. I will do what I can to help with shipping but it's ultimately up to the buyer. I would say anyone within 10 hours of me can easily pick these up themselves, they are not that big and the 402 horns come right off.

Excellent pair of Klipsch Jubilee's for sale. I bought these new in 2017. They come with K691 drivers and 402 horns. They are in perfect working condition and sound amazing. Serious inquiries only.

Location Maine.

Price $5,300.

20190730_173505.jpg

20190730_183707.jpg

2 minutes ago, Coytee said:

hmmm....  I think I notice some KP 600's in your profile pic?

Nuts indeed!  (in a very good way)

Ya I went alittle crazy. 8 mwm's, KP600's, Jubilee's,  4x402 horns, 2 Tuba THT's... I need some space back! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Coytee said:

HA! .... you're as nuts as some of these other guys!! :emotion-21:

Did you ever put the 402's on top of a single or double bass bin??

Ya that's what I normally run. I've had all 8 bins hooked up with Crown itech amps and 4 k402's with my tuba subs, it was absurd even for me, i thought my heart was literally going to stop or go into irregular beat.

9 minutes ago, PrestonTom said:

Someone is going to get a great deal on these. You do understand about seller's remorse don't you ?

Good luck,

-Tom

Hah yes I do! I sold my 1997 Dodge Viper GTS and wonder what I was thinking every summer. I'm sure I will regret selling them at some point, probably when the price on Jubes goes the way of what new Lascala's cost these days.

Do you deliver to Utah?  *wink wink*

@Md5150 How do they pair with the Tuba?  I listen to organ music daily and need some beef all the way down to 16Hz.  Also, what amp(s) are you using?  I haven't been on the forum for a few years and lost track of who's here and what's going on.