**SOLD** Jubilee's for sale Maine

Md5150

8 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Ohio to Maine in a pickup and back?  Have done dumber things I guess but I think this would take the cake.  Just say NO somehow!  WHY did I HAVE to see this?  

8 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Ohio to Maine in a pickup and back?  Have done dumber things I guess but I think this would take the cake.  Just say NO somehow!  WHY did I HAVE to see this?  

That is why they are called pickups...

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, PrestonTom said:

Someone got a great deal. I know they will enjoy them.

Your basement is going to look a bit emptier now. 

Me!  I pick them up Sunday the 18th.  Can't wait to have the full Jube experience!  Upgraded Khorns have been paradigm changing, but, aren't the complete Jubilee.  This will be my 3rd pair of K402s.   Dreams of 6 surrounding me in the perfect room.  Thanks in advance to Mike.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Congrats and enjoy them.  That trip would have killed me! The "full Jube experience" you speak of?  Reminds me of a great LP for that first play...  "Are you Experienced" by Jimi?  What's it gonna be @Delicious2??

Thanks Dave.  I'll let you know when I decide.  Maybe the new Super Deluxe Beatles Abbey Road coming out.

• Like 1