Pepper variety?

Marvel

• Moderators

I went looking for an old thread there were pictures with names and i couldn't find it, we had swapped seeds at one point.

I remember because I split some different peppers to mail just the seeds, I didn't use rubber gloves and my finger tips were stinging for days, kind of numb.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Tempted.  Vibration from the foundation shifting and the squirrels on the roof might be enough anyway.  The problem with outside in NCTexas is it can freeze pretty deeply for extended periods.

they do fine in pots. Bring them in. They are susceptible to spider mites while indoors.

they set fruit fine outdoors. The wind is enough. If you do them indoors, they will need to ride the washing machine thru the spin to set fruit.

16 hours ago, dtel said:

I went looking for an old thread there were pictures with names and i couldn't find it, we had swapped seeds at one point.

I remember because I split some different peppers to mail just the seeds, I didn't use rubber gloves and my finger tips were stinging for days, kind of numb.

did you use rubber gloves after the first trip to the can?