Rewiring Klipschorns

bkwa1959

31 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Yea @Don Richard, you’re supposed to arrogantly spout nonsense before insulting anyone with the temerity to disagree.

I like my approach better.  Just start off with the insult and get it out of the way like I did a couple pages back.  In that way one can get right to the schoolin'.

13 hours ago, MookieStl said:

Guess I'll do the google: T   E   M   E  R  I   T   Y .........oh! You couldn't just say audacity?

You're all still a bunch of pin heads!

I could have, but chose not to do so.  While similar, temerity and audacity are not always interchangeable.

• Like 1

=== you’re all a bunch of pikers. Let’s end this - zip ties are so yesterday. True, documented resolution and inky black backgrounds come with twist ties from bread 🥖 bags and the like. Any and all manor of colors - White, red, blue, yellow, green, black, etc. I’ve unbuttoned every piece of gear I own and snipped out every zip tie I could spot. I find Wonder bread twists yield the most open presentation and yes, the Jubes have Never sounded better— 

Just now, richieb said:

=== you’re all a bunch of pikers. Let’s end this - zip ties are so yesterday. True, documented resolution and inky black backgrounds come with twist ties from bread 🥖 bags and the like. Any and all manor of colors - White, red, blue, yellow, green, black, etc. I’ve unbuttoned every piece of gear I own and snipped out every zip tie I could spot. I find Wonder bread twists yield the most open presentation and yes, the Jubes have Never sounded better— 

Is there a way to get these twist ties without having to buy that awful bread?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DizRotus said:

I could have, but chose not to do so.  While similar, temerity and audacity are not always interchangeable.

Sorry Diz, it was mentioned that the thread had lost it's edge. I was trying to be combative/rude to get it back on track.

Guess it wasn't as obvious (or funny) as I thought!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

There have been plenty of Medwin threads locked already.

And in various forums beside this one. The problem is not that people are piling on it is that utter nonsense is reaping it's just reward. He makes himself the object of negative attention through his belligerent at times defense of complete BS. I don't know if he is just a troll or sadly really believes what he say's and then often caustically defends but as far as I am concerned he is fair game and comedy gold. He has earned his right to be regarded in this manner and continues to do things that further earn his position.

What the moderators have to decide is how does his presence reflect on this forum. I assume that thinking adults can very quickly decide he is what he seems to be and either not tune in or enjoy the humor of it all and I for one think it is amusing.

Just now, DizRotus said:

I forget, did the color of the tape matter on those golf ball thingies JDM was touting?

I do believe it is contingent on the size cinder block you have holding the speaker down. You don't want too much uplift without balancing it out. Red has the most uplift with yellow being the least.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1