Rewiring Klipschorns

bkwa1959

On 8/24/2019 at 12:03 PM, Jeffrey D. Medwin said:

Here is my final response to this thread, and most of you , acting so silly :

Thats right jason str.  I do not  mind missing lowest bass at all, IF all else is great.  With my DIY amps, and high-transfer-efficiency wire,  good connections ( never banana plugs ) it is very-very good.  I hate hearing woofers, 15 inch woofers, that are rear-horn loaded, VS direct-radiating FRONT-horn-loaded 15s.  That is why I use A7-8s, a simple two-way system.  World's best !!   A ALTEC 515B  woofer is superior.  Nothing wrong with an 802D either IMHO.   But it demands proper implementation, and no one I know, world-wide,  does A-7s very well. 

FYI, I don't mass load the enclosures any more friends !!  Did VERY light mods, see them below and left page side of my Moniker..  Sounds fantastic in the room.  Takes CONTROL of the room. 

Jeffrey Medwin

Post on your silly stuff,  pile on, show me what you are made of when confronting new ideas.   Classy !! 

I like to hear everything that is recorded personally. If you never heard it you won't miss anything.

14 hours ago, glens said:

I hadn't made the distinction which I now see clearly with more examples at hand.  In every case so far beyond that which was the instigator, the last term is the one being "reiterated again".  Can we come up with common cases where it's one of the other terms?  Is also stating, in full, the last term in an acronym (is that what we're discussing properly called?  I forget) just the way it's always been done?

Also too, we possibly might add additional examples of the same identical things. 

I was thinking hard about this topic of rewiring this morning. It dawned on me that there should be headers based on regional dialect. For instance in Detroit it would be  "Rewyering" and in the south it would be "Rewaaring". I wonder what it would be in say Missouri?

6 minutes ago, Edgar said:

Gooey Butter Cake!

My kids and I make over 100 (120 last year) of those bad boys every Christmas season. It's a family tradition.

Still dont know the right way to wire Khorns but make a mean GBC!

• Like 1