RP-4000F Dolby Atmos Options

ratlhead

Hi all, I'm a new owner of RP-4000F mini towers (small living room / wife issues with larger floor standing speakers).  I've been looking into the Klipsch RP-500SA's, but they're too big for the 4000F mini tower size.  I could put the 500SAs right next to the towers, on my entertainment console, but that doesn't seam ideal.

Looking for some advice on another approach or other options ( looks like the older RP-140SA are around the same size).

console.png

Hi

These types of atmos speakers doesn't necessarily need to be placed atop a floorstanding speaker such as your rp4000. You could place them on the floor for that matter, as long as the angles are correct with the sound hitting the ceiling and down to your sitting area. As you point out yourself, there is great space on top of your entertainment console. It would be a good spot to place them, so no worries there. Only thing you need to concern yourself with is the angles being correct, giving you the best atmos experience from these speakers. 

• Like 1